CHP21G Plate Bevelling Machine
- Bevelling is done by low speed rotating milling tool at 6 feet a minute.
- The bevelling machine is designed for bevelling of plates or strips made of mild steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
- Pipes and some curved edges can also be beveled.
- The operation is virtually without noise.
- While bevelling, the machine propels itself along the edge of the plate
- The machine will bevel smaller pieces so that the operator does not have to support it.
- When bevelling a large and heavy plate, the machine will hold itself fast on the plate during the operation.
- This bevelling system is fully mechanical operation, therefore no thermal distortion occurs. The depth of the bevel can be easily changed. The CHP 21G can bevel from 20 degrees to 45 degrees.
- Cutting tool usually lasts 6000 feet or more on appropriate tensile strength of steel and it is possible to re-sharpen it.
The CHP 21G comes equipped with trolley and a feature that can change the angle under which the cutter operates, hence no need to obtain angle variation devices to change the angles.